Bilkent MBA attracts an experienced and diverse mix of students from different professional backgrounds.
The graduates are equipped with the knowledge, skills and critical thinking necessary to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the enterprises they will join.
Our MBA program aims to foster the education of managers and executives who can effectively recognize and manage the challenges presented by continuously changing business environment. Joining our program, you will share our
• MBA Program is offered since 1986
• The First AACSB accredited program in Turkey
• Flexible Program Duration:11 months/16months/2 years
• Medium of instruction: English
• Tuition fees are paid per credit
• Broad range of Financial Support Options
• At least one-third of the entering class receives "Graduate Study Tuition Scholarship"
• Assistantships are available for successful students
• Non-scholarship students can qualify for tuition scholarships based on their academic performance
• Average work experience of current students: 3 years
• Almost 60% of the students work in full-time jobs
• Exchange programs with 52 universities in 22 countries
• Culturally diverse student population with international students from Europe, North America and Australia