You have been a very competitive and ambitious student throughout your academic life. You graduated from a top engineering, law, social science, or medical school. During your first job or traineeship, it dawned upon you that you need to develop a critical set of managerial skills and business knowledge to eventually resume leadership positions. You might be working in the defense industry writing code for a highly-classified project, but you increasingly find yourself drawn to a consulting role about effective implementation of technology in business environments. If you are ready to get out of your comfort zone, and handle the challenges of being in a constant learning and development cycle, then you are an ideal candidate for the Bilkent MBA!
Integrative Learning Experience
We employ a combination of teaching methods such as experiential learning through real life applications, simulations, projects, case studies and lectures with an integrative perspective. Throughout the program, our emphasis is on fostering managerial decision making and problem solving skills in a complex global world of new business models, where innovation and continuous change are essential prerequisites for value creation.
• MBA Program is offered since 1986
• The First AACSB accredited program in Turkey
•Program Duration:3 semesters
• Medium of instruction: English
• Tuition fees are paid per credit
• Broad range of financial support options
• At least one-third of the entering class receives "Graduate Study Tuition Scholarship"
• Assistantships are available for successful students
• Average work experience of current students: 2 years
• Almost 70% of the students work in full-time jobs
• Exchange programs with 50 universities in 22 countries
• Culturally diverse student population with international students from Europe, North America and Australia